Washington state has too many attractions that cannot be practically covered in one trip. No matter what your plans are, you should definitely include Seattle on your list. The cultural ambience of the city and its incredible magnitude is worth marveling, and Seattle feels beautiful and unique in every reason. We have a few travel trips that you must consider for your trip to Seattle.
- Explore the outskirts. Beyond the glitz and glamour of Seattle, there is Snohomish County and its stunning landscapes. Consider taking a car and going to places like Everett and Arlington that are pretty close by.
- Try gambling. If you think of Vegas as the ultimate gambling destination, you will be rather surprised on your visit to this city. Some of the news casinos near Seattle are exotic resorts and offer the most authentic ambience you can ask for. Make sure that you check for resorts that have incredible packages, great dining options, and unparalleled in-house entertainment.
- Watch the views from Space Needle. The Space Needle is easily the best attraction of Seattle, and you can head to the observation deck, which offers 360-degree panoramic views from a height of 520 feet. Close to Space Needle, you will also find a bunch of other attractions.
- Try coffee & shopping at Pike Place Market. The Pike Place Market is a foodie’s ultimate paradise, with numerous stalls, cafés and restaurants. Seattle is known for its coffee culture, and even if you don’t want to try Starbucks, we promise that the little quaint places at Pike Place Market are worth your time.
- Book in advance. This could be the best tip for any traveler going to Seattle. Being the largest city in the region and its incredible closeness to many other attractions of the state, Seattle remains busy all through the year. If you want value for your money, consider booking everything in advance, especially your stay and flights.
A list of attractions in Seattle can be found online, but we recommend the following – Seattle Center, Chihuly Garden and Glass, Museum of Pop Culture, Seattle Art Museum (SAM), Olympic Sculpture Park, and cific Science Center. You can also add Seattle Great Wheel to your list, which has these capsule-style pods that offer incredible views of the city. Check online now to find the best deals and offers for Seattle hotels and plan your next vacation like pro.